Friday, September 7, 2007

{Tagged}

My photographer friend Dena tagged me, So I now have to list 8 random facts about myself.

1) I am the ultimate chocolate lover and it even says so on my pjs.

2) I have a master’s degree in social work.

3) I have been with my husband 11 years and I was sixteen when I met him.

4) I love to paint, so every room in my house is a different color including red, blue, green and yellow.

5) My best friend of 15 years and I planned on getting pregnant at the same time and the babies were born two weeks apart.

6. I enjoy entertaining family and friends and every party has a theme. My favorite so far was for my husband’s birthday I did a Spanish party and I served tap’s and wine.

7. I was an extra for the movie “The Substitute” and I met Mark Anthony.

8. The only type of exercise I enjoy is spinning or maybe I just like the loud music.

1 comment:

Dena_Sorensen said...

It was fun to learn more about you Isis!